The 10 Products That Will Help You Detox Post-Coachella
Your head is pounding, your eardrums are ringing, and you're not quite sure if that's makeup on your face...or dirt. If you danced in the desert with a bunch of fellow festival-goers this past weekend, we salute you. And now, we're here to let you off easy with the ultimate detox.
From luxe, hydrating hair masks and refreshing foot balms to cleansing juices and must-have moisturizers, these pampering products will replenish your Coachella-battered body, stat. It's time to ditch the dark circles, neglected tresses, and sunburned Rorschach-ed face — at least, until next weekend. Come to think of it, you should probably memorize this guide for every future morning-after routine (we assume there are a few more up that sleeve!).
1) Did you take a tumble and score a nasty bruise while dancing to Grimes? Use these concealers to cover up that unsightly black-and-blue. Bonus: They work on veins, redness, and scars, too.
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Concealer, $8.95, available at Physicians Formula.
2) This calming exfoliator of salts from the Dead Sea, paired with an oil-free, self-heating gel is pure bliss for tired muscles. Bonus: The eye-opening eucalyptus scent. Bliss Hot Salt Scrub, $38, available at Bliss.
3) After a weekend of heavy drinking, sip on this life-saving, 100% organic cleanse system from the Venice-based juice bar. Moon Juice Rainbow Cleanse, $210, available at Moon Juice.
4) It’s not even round two and you’re looking like the walking dead with those dark under-eye circles. Use this oil-free cream with a cooling massage tip to lighten up a bit. Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector, $39.50, available at Clinique.
5) Not a fan of makeup? Not a problem — this curler will revive your peepers, for lush lashes in a flash. Tweezerman Procurl Lash Curler, $20, available at Tweezerman.
6) This restorative hair treatment turns your straw-like, sun-damaged hair into soft, shiny locks. And, it smells faintly of flowers! Shu Uemura Silk Bloom Restorative Treatment Masque, $68, available at Shu Uemura.
7) Treat your battered feet to an overnight spa session with this super-rich cream. Just throw on cotton socks and fall asleep. Simple. Soap & Glory Heel Genius, $16, available at Sephora.
8) This purifying mask deep-cleans and hydrates the skin in just five minutes. Plus, the subtle green-tea scent is incredible. Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask, $40, available at Malin+Goetz.
9) This travel-size, first-aid kit is a savior for ragged cuticles and weak, brittle nails. Julep Nail 911 Repair System, $21, available at Sephora.
10) Cracked lips and a dry mouth? Glide on this nourishing treatment to soothe your pucker. Oh, and drink some water (or some Moon Juice) already! Laura Mercier Lip Silk, $22, available at Laura Mercier.
Read it on Refinery29
images via pinterest/Refinery29